Are you still doing Pampered Chef? I tried to call you, but it looks like you've moved to Twin Falls? I'd love to do a party in Rexburg and was wondering if you would like to host it or if you have someone you would suggest.
Thanks! -Sarah d'Evegnee PS I'm the one who had her baby early last year and couldn't do my party because of our preemie
Your boys are getting so big and cute. Thanks for showing us pictures of how big they are getting. Love you guys and miss you. Tell us the next time you're in UT.
4 comments:
Wow, you Mom looks great! Looking super Classy!
Beckah,
Are you still doing Pampered Chef? I tried to call you, but it looks like you've moved to Twin Falls? I'd love to do a party in Rexburg and was wondering if you would like to host it or if you have someone you would suggest.
Thanks! -Sarah d'Evegnee
PS I'm the one who had her baby early last year and couldn't do my party because of our preemie
Your boys are getting so big and cute. Thanks for showing us pictures of how big they are getting. Love you guys and miss you. Tell us the next time you're in UT.
Wow they are so big! I hope that you are doing well!
Post a Comment