I'm going to have to go backwards in order to remember everything that has happened since I made my first post in June.
First...the REXBURG, IDAHO Temple Open House is in full swing. It began the day after Christmas and will go until the end of January I think. We have tickets for January 4th. They're not turning anyone away though, so if you don't have tickets it's alright. I think they just want to see how many people are going to be going through. The dedication is set for February 3, 2008. I'm really excited to have a temple LITERALLY up the street from where I live. :)
I just seriously can't believe that it is already 2008!! It seems the older you get the faster time flies.
First...the REXBURG, IDAHO Temple Open House is in full swing. It began the day after Christmas and will go until the end of January I think. We have tickets for January 4th. They're not turning anyone away though, so if you don't have tickets it's alright. I think they just want to see how many people are going to be going through. The dedication is set for February 3, 2008. I'm really excited to have a temple LITERALLY up the street from where I live. :)
I just seriously can't believe that it is already 2008!! It seems the older you get the faster time flies.





1 comments:
It HAS been a long time...I had just about given up on you! Glad to see you back on the blog! I love all your pics. Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you had a nice Christmas--congrats on the new camera. I hope it inspires you to write many, many more blogs!
Post a Comment