Kaleb turned 3 on February 23rd. He is such a great kid! At the time his favorite movie was CARS (since then it's changed from Toy Story to The Bee Movie to Meet the Robinsons), so I made him a Lightening MacQueen cake and my family that was in town came over for dinner then we went to my mother-in-laws in Rupert and gave him his Cars blanket and sheets and the construction set. My MIL made cookies instead of a cake which Kaleb and Joshy both thought was cool because they each got their own with their name on it.
We thought because he loved CARS so much that we could help him transition to a smaller (twin sized) blanket instead of my green queen sized quilt (this is his obsession) by buying the Lightening MacQueen bed set but so far no luck. Oh well...soon maybe. Cross our fingers. Here is couple pics of the cake...it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. (hee hee)
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, KALEB!
23. February. 2008




4 comments:
yay Beckah, I am glad to hear that you're still alive out there. Happy b-day to your Kaleb. I hope things are going well with everything.
isn't it funny how kids' "favorite" movies change so often? Hope all is well with you guys - love ya!
I'm o.k. Beckah! Someone hacked my email and has sent out those fraud emails. Thank you for your concern. Kelly
glad to see your family is well and awesome job with the cake! but is that a boston red sox hat i see next it? et tu brute?
Post a Comment