I am excited to announce that Bryce has been accepted into the Management program for Wal-Mart. He will be training as an Assistant Manager beginning September 15th. He will train in the Ammon-Idaho Falls store for 4 weeks, then at the Jerome, Idaho store for 2 weeks, and then finish the last 2 weeks back in Ammon-Idaho Falls. Then he will join us in Twin Falls and begin his new job at the Jerome store. We will be there for one year and then we plan to start putting in transfers to Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, and other possible places. Bryce will try for his store within the next 3-5 years. We're really excited!
So Joshua, Kaleb, and I will be moving to Twin Falls on August 30th!
We are also excited because the boys will get to be in the same town as their cousin Stephen (Bryce's sister, Jessica's little boy) and all three boys will be able to get to know each other better. We will also be closer to my father-in-law (Jim lives in Boise) and to my mother-/brother-/& sisters-in-law (Kathleen, Beau, Anna, and Megan live in Rupert...accept when Megan and Anna are up at BYU-I going to school). This will give us a chance to grow closer to Bryce's side of the family.
My parents have had the chance to be around us alot and to get to know Bryce and the boys for the last 2-3 years. I am hoping that Bryce's family will want to get to know me better as well as the boys to and that we can all have fun!
We are excited for this new chapter in our lives! Thanks for sharing with us! If anyone has a blog would you please send us the address so we can stay in touch. If you do NOT have a blog, please make sure we have your mailing address if you want us to stay in touch as well. We will be scouting apartments this weekend so we don't know our new address yet. Thanks & Love to All!




7 comments:
how exciting!! congrats and good luck
That is so awesome! I'm so excited for you! I like Twin Falls. That will be nice for you. My blog is charlizzafam.blogspot.com
That is exciting for us guys! The boys look so big! Our new blog is nielsonkd.blogspot.com Take care, Kelly and Dave
Congrats to Bryce! How do you like Twin Falls so far? Moving can be tough I hope everyone adjusts o.K. Take care - now you have my blog address! Becky
Congratulations on the job! We know that this will be great for you guys! Our blog is: asbells.blogspot.com. Good Luck! We also hope that things just keep getting better for Kaleb. What a great Boy!
Hey Beckah! I got all the digital scrapbooking stuff from multiple sites...they are scrapwow.com, theshabbyshoppe.com, and twopeasinabucket.com
As for Palin, I have to be honest, I did not vote for her...a decision I regreted after she really reformed our state government and helped rid A LOT of corruption in our State. Having worked for the legislature I saw tons of corruption in our state government and she came in with a "big stick" and put a stop to political gain from the big oil companies up here (who have had way way to much power with what has happened in our state). She is a reformer and a strong candidate for VP. I know who the main stream media makes her look, but in my opinion she will do a lot of good for our country if elected. So, there is my two cents!!
And, no more pampered chef for me. I just got to overwhelmed with it.
We definitely need to keep in touch.
love ya
gina
So... this whole time I was thinking Bryce got a job at the Twin Falls store... I didn't even think they had started it yet. I was a bit confused, obviously.
Just so Bryce knows, he has one of the BEST managers in the Market. Rob is awesome!
Hope you guys are enjoying Twin Falls!
Post a Comment