I DID IT!!! YEAH! I finally figured out how to create a 3 column template for my blog! Now I just have to tweak the imperfections. Does anyone know how to "hide" the little tools signs that are next to every little thing I post?! (Annoying!)
Is there anything that you (my family and friends) would like to see me put on my blog?
THE WHITLOCK FAMILY
Life is a Journey. Learn to Enjoy each moment.
Monday, May 17, 2010
I DID IT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey, good to see your family pictures :) Hope to see more pictures of you on here too! P.S. I think you are the only one to see the little tool icons, they don't show up when I look at your page but when I look at my page I see them. I'm pretty sure it is just the page author who can see the fix-it symbols.
I LOVE your blog! Thanks so much for the link. Your pictures and thoughts and entries are great. You always make me stop and think about "the bigger things" in life. Thanks for being such a great friend and an example of an awesome wife, mom, and person :).
Post a Comment