THE WHITLOCK FAMILY
Life is a Journey. Learn to Enjoy each moment.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

JACOB ANDREW WHITLOCK


BORN:
January 25, 2010 @ 2:44pm

WEIGHT:
9 lbs 13.5 ozs

HEIGHT:
22.5 inches



As of YESTERDAY (5/14)... Jacob is now...

WEIGHT:
16 lbs 9.5 ozs

HEIGHT:
27.5 inches

Sorry I'm so slow at getting caught up on Jacob's stuff! This kid is SOOOO good natured but HUGE! EVERYwhere I go people think he's 6-9 months old and that's just the clothing size he needs now. I'm sure he got the Butler Family genes (my MILs maternal side) and I'm wondering if he'll wind up being 6'4" - 6'7" like some of Bryce's cousins and uncles. He's truly good natured though and he LOVES to talk and babble to his mama! He likes it when I read and sing to him. He reminds me a lot of my brother Eli - so good natured but loves to joke and tease. Jacob is DEFINITELY a tease already. Enjoy the pics & videos!


January 25
January 27
(2 days old)


January 29


January 31
(1 week old)


February 4


February 5
(2 weeks old)


February 6


February 14
(3 weeks old - The perfect picture of love!)
February 16


February 25
(1 month old)
February 28
March 7
March 14
Jacob's Blessing Day


March 16
March 24

March 26 (2 months old)


March 30


April 4


April 6

April 25
(3 months old)


May 4


May 6
Sorry about the drool...my two bottom-front teeth are almost here!
May 9

1 comments:

Holly and Jerry said...

What good looking in-laws I have! Jacob is a cute addition! Can't wait to see you guys!
Holly